Saturday, November 28, 2009

Albino Strain Mystery - SOLVED! + New Albino!


I was informed by the experts at Gecko Forums that my female Albino was indeed a Tremper Albino Leopard Gecko plus I found a sweet site that explains the three strains eye color!
I received a call that someone had a Leopard Gecko they could no longer care for so I rushed to the rescue and found a two year old Female Albino Leopard Gecko waiting for me. When I picked her up the first thing I noticed was how pink here eyes were!

Now with number one Albino when you look at her eyes they look like a light bronze in normal light (the flash made them appear lighter then that) but number two has light pink eyes no matter what light you look at them in!

I am told that she is a Bells Albino.

67 grams, two years old & freindly as a kitten.

Life is good!

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment